9.21.2010

mitts.

my first color work knit. eunny jang's endpaper mitts. knit in a silk bamboo blend.


i'm pleased with the way they turned out. the color work went really quickly and the pattern was fairly easy to memorize. i even used proper yarn dominance using the one color in each hand technique.


i like fingerless mitts. i'm not a fan normal mittens and i'm not patience enough to knit gloves in a light enough weight that i still have full use of my fingers when i'm wearing them. these will be perfect for the winter when i battle between my cold naturedness and my stubborn refusal to turn up the heat in the house.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I made those last year and they're so fun! Yours look really really beautiful. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my girls are so talented and their wearable art is so stylish!

    ReplyDelete