i'm getting old. and i know it. i know i'm getting old because of the following:
1. i laugh at commericals. lame ones.
2. i often yell at the neighbor kids to 'get off my lawn.'
3. i get upset if i'm not home at seven thirty, because that's jeopardy time, yo (ok, that's not a new one...).
5. i use the word yo. a lot.
4. i sometimes find inspirational phrases inspirational.
and in finding inspiration in well put phrases, i've succumb to the internets' pressure to make wall art out of them. giant thirty by twenty-four inch wall art. and the inspirational phrase of choice, 'live every week like it's shark week.' because really, what other life advice do you need.
except my first attempt fell a few k's short. bad planning on my part. but alas, more k's were acquired and the work continued.
i definitely channeled my inner bob ross and found my happy place while painting this. and bad blogger that i am, i took no process photos. it was dark outside and i had to work quickly because i was using acrylics which have a short drying time.
it's pretty swell i'd say. and quite timely, as it's currently shark week! i didn't know this at the time, since we don't have cable. but i bet i was subconsciously aware of it. the internet has the creepy tendancy to pervade my brain like that.